Contact Us

Man typing on a keyboard

Update Your Information in our System

If you need to update your name or email address we have on file, please submit a request using this request form.

Request a Copy of Your Certificate

To obtain a copy of your certificate, please go to the certification page, and enter the required information at the bottom. If you have trouble with the certification lookup, please submit a request with this form. If you have any other technical issues, you may send an email to

MHCP Provider Call Center

If you have further questions about PCA or CFSS, please go to the MHCP Provider Call Center site.